OFF: Space Generation?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 1 14:15:57 EST 2001

Hi there...

Has anybody ever heard of a band called Space Generation?  It seems they
were from Florida (?), and put out an album called 'Atomic Shelter' in c.
1982.  I've just seen it categorized as 'space rock'.  I was just wondering
if it was one of those 'lost gems' from the '80s that fell through the
cracks because of it being the center of the black hole of interesting
music.  :)  Or whether it's useless crap.

Atomic Shelter is also apparently the name of a strange political-activist
band from Yugoslavia, or whatever that part of Yugoslavia is called this
week.  I was intrigued by what I read about them, though I couldn't get a
sense of what their music is like.

Grakkl (FAA)