HW Croydon

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Feb 1 15:04:16 EST 2001

Howdy folks,
            Just thinking about ordering my tickets for the Croydon show,
and remembered a couple of posts on the list lamenting the venue for this.
It's all seated right?  Is it a bit of a duff place overall? Please don't
tell me it's (horror of horrors) the sorta place where people sit down while
watching the band? Horrible security?    It's just that it's gonna cost me a
fair few quid to see this show, and the thought of it being a disappointment
due to the venue is making me wary (though I very much doubt I'll be able to
resist the temptation to go no matter what!).
Ah but never mind, after 15-odd (very) years of looking I finally got a copy
of The Maximum Effect by !CU on lovely vinyl... yee-ha!!

Dave