HW: Croydon

iain ferguson iainferguson at CS.COM
Fri Feb 2 04:41:22 EST 2001

I'm 5foot 2 and dont give a damn. If a tall person is infront of me at a gig (
i get them to move , else stand infront of them . if it means i get to the
front well cool, if not i'm happy.

The fact is, if you are short like myself, i find tall people most
accomodating, if not I set my 5foot penis on them, that usually does the trick.

Love and peace ( with a little rude banter)

iain