Andy calling direct (server gone up the creek) (fwd)

Fri Feb 2 16:38:13 EST 2001

        Passed on by request... Yours,
                                        Jon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:02:20 -0000
From: ANDREW GARIBALDI <andygee at dial.pipex.com>
To: jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Subject: Andy calling direct (server gone up the creek)

Hi Jon -
no, you've not touched any nerve as I'm the most laid-back person around,
but I love a good dialogue about things like this as I feel it's
(a)entertaining and (b) always throws up points that maybe other people
reading it never thought about and may even agree with - a lot of your
replies on this are very good and thanks for that - but I'd still love to
hear what you think of the Starfield. You see at CDS I welcome as much input
of opinion from the customers about albums they are buying - just because we
do what we do, doesn't mean we can't learn from the punters. It's all about
respect and trust.
Out now for five days on an important personal mission - see y'all next
week,
Andy Garibaldi
P.S. Simon House new CD arrived yesterday but vinyl already sold out so more
next week, no doubt.
PASS THIS ON TO BOC-L if you can - havinfg server problems like Keith and all my BOC-L e.mails are just coming right back at me. I will try and get it sorted next week.