Sloterdijk news:

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Fri Feb 2 18:02:55 EST 2001

Just wanted to inform people that the "Integration" CD is now being
distributed by Swamproom Records, Germany at:
www.swamproom.de There are other great titles there by bands such as:
Simeon and the Alchemysts, Adrian Shaw ( Bevis Frond), Hawkwind, Liquid
Visions, Mandragora Light Society and many more. Sloterdijk is a new
addition to their catalog, and may not yet appear on the titles offered
list, but the CD is indeed available there.

Secondly,
I want to inform you of an upcoming gig which is awaiting final
confirmation.

The show will tentatively take place at "The Boat Race"
http://www.boat-race.co.uk/index.html> , in Cambridge, England, U.K.
within the first two weeks of March.

Tentative lineup will be:

Bedouin (Alan Davey of Hawkwind) ; still awaiting confirmation

Woronzow ( Adrian Shaw of Hawkwind, Bevis Frond etc) Not sure if they
remain on the schedule at this point.

Sloterdijk ( U.K. debut show)

Dr. Hasbeen

The Alchemysts

Now, I am still awaiting word from the Cambridge Rock Society regarding
the particulars, and confirmation of this show, but I  hope to know a
bit more soon. It's really not that far away, so I wanted to be able to
at least let the rumor of the show, seep into your collective
consciousness.

It's possible that YOU might be able to help the rock society's
implementation of this gig, by dropping them a note of support, or
letting them know that you might be attending at:
chiark at greenend.org.uk

We need all the support we can get, to make this event a success, once
it's off the ground.
At this point, it should not be long before a decision and date are
finalized.

     Peace, Mike Burro (Sloterdijk)

P.S. Remember this gig is still not confirmed!!!
and is still subject to rescheduling, and/or cancellation

P.P.S. If anyone can get Alan Davey by telephone or any other way,
please tell him that his confirmation or his passing on the date(s) is
very much needed in order to tie up the loose ends..If you want Bedouin
at the event, help us to get Alan in touch with the Rock Society!!!!

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl