HW: bootleg page nearing completion -- Brixton tree tba

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Feb 2 19:37:27 EST 2001

In message <3A7AD3F2.BCBFB98E at pa.msu.edu>, John McIntyre
<mcintyre at PA.MSU.EDU> writes
>Over on the Pink Floyd list they call them ROIOs: Recording Of Indeterminate
>Origin.

I wondered what that stood for. I saw it when I subscribed to alt.music.pink-
floyd, but I was only there for one day, during which I received about 450
messages, hardly any of which were related to Floyd- mostly various saddoes
slagging each other off- and I immediately unsubscribed. Has it improved?

--
Nick Medford