HW: 1991 May US tour. Help needed !!!

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Feb 3 08:15:21 EST 2001

>At 12:12 03.02.2001 +0000, you wrote:
>>At 12.47 +0100 3.2.2001, Bernhard Pospiech wrote:
>>>Is someone out there who knows if HAWKWIND played some more gigs before the
>>>NEW YORK one and after the CHICAGO one ???
>>
>>I'm certain there was a Cambridge, MA gig. I wasn't there, not having heard
>>any Hawkwind until I joined the list in 1992 :) but I had a friend
>>who went. I suspect this gig took place before the NY gig.
>
>Thanks for this info Carl !

Actually, you should check that this gig wasn't in a 1990 tour or
something. But I definitely remember my friend saying he had just
seen Hawkwind, which he described as a "British science-fiction band
from the 70s" :)  It was while I was at university but before I knew
much about Hawkwind, so 1991 sounds right. The gig he went to was at
Johnny D's in Davis Square, Cambridge MA.

Cheer,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson