HW: 1991 May US tour. Help needed !!!

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Feb 3 11:23:28 EST 2001

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Bob Lennon wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: 1991 May US tour. Help needed !!!
:
:In a message dated 2/3/01 3:48:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
:bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE writes:
:
:> Philadelphia    Ambler  10.May.1991
:
:sorry to be in constant correction mode for this one (for 10 years now, guess
:I've failed miserably) but the may 1991 show is not in Philadelphia, it is in
:a town called Ambler, at the Ambler Cabaret. Ambler is a small xtian town in
:the suburbs of Philadelphia and is not a part of philadelphia. The Ambler
:Caberet was a tiny pub for local bands on main street, and us locals were
:shocked as smeg that they even played there.
:apologies again for being such a bore about one little detail.
:I figured the completist/perfectionists out there would want this clarified.

i concur, having been at that show ;-)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559