OFF:VDGG BOX/ATOMIC SHELTER

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Feb 4 16:37:56 EST 2001

John said...

>Regarding a few people asking about Atomic Shelter, I thought the lp was
>fairly leaden generic metal, although there are a few synths now and then,
>but to call this lp "spacerock" (despite the title "Space Generation") would
>be deceptive at best.  They are a Yugoslavian band, sing in English pretty
>uninspired stuff all in all.  I have a copy of the lp available if anyone is
>interested, email me off list.  Nice spacey/psych cover tho....

Oh, OK, so there is no band from Florida then called "Space Generation".  I
found conflicting entries for this album, some attributing it to a band by
that name (album called "Atomic Shelter"), and another attributing an album
"Space Generation" by Atomic Shelter.  When I then found a site for Atomic
Shelter, the Yugo band, the discography there didn't list anything called
"Space Generation," so I thought there must be two different bands.  If you
have this album, I guess that pretty much says it all.

Thanks for clearing that up...

Grakkl (FAA)