HW: last few questions for the famous spin-offs file

Sun Feb 4 19:13:50 EST 2001

        Dear All,
                  just a few more, and then I'll stop, honest. But, can
anyone riddle me the following (as I can't)?

A - the guest spots file
1. Nik Turner is doing a track on a forthcoming Grand Funk Railroad
tribute album - does anyone know what it will be?
2. Salt did an album featuring Huw called _Best of British Rock_ - does
anyone know when it came out?
3. Lemmy, Slim Jim and whom? And what was it called?
4. Did Simon House come from Magic Muscle to Hawkwind or direct from High
Tide?
5. Roni Size & Reprazent - does the new album feature Clive Deamer and if
so what's it called?

B. The full list-type file

1. Deviants, _Have Left the Planet_ - what are the names of the 1978
tracks which feature Alan Powell?
2. Tanz der Youth - what was the name of their single single?
3. Mazlyn Jones, Guy Evans, Nik Turner & Friends, S/T - what are the names
of the tracks, and which ones are from '92 and which from '95?
4. Hawkwind, _Family Tree_ - what is the date of the HW trio track, `Only
the Time Will Tell'? Is Liz Gizzard just Ron, or are any other members
featured? Do we know?
5. _Thunderbolt: A Tribute to AC/DC_ - which track features Lemmy and
under what name?
6. PXR1 - what is the name of the track on the vinyl version from _Elf &
Hawk_ featuring Crum?
7. Christian Boule, _Photomuzik_ - what are the names of the tracks
featuring Tim Blake?
8. Asphodel are recording an album featuring Huw, supposedly; is it out
and what's it called?
9. Luther Grosvenor (as above)
10. Dark Sun (next album will supposedly feature Nik Turner - is there a
title yet?)

        Thanks for any help. The results will be webbed as soon as I have
what you can tell me loaded into the code :-) Yours,
                                                     Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |