OFF: Bevis Frond CD Reissues

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Feb 5 13:09:13 EST 2001

I saw this at http://www.rubricrecords.com/ , Woronzow's US distributor.

>Bevis Frond Miasma CD Reissue     TBA
>Bevis Frond Inner Marshland CD Reissue     TBA
>Bevis Frond Tryptych CD Reissue     TBA
>Bevis Frond Bevis Through The Looking Glass CD Reissue     TBA
>Bevis Frond New River Head Double Expanded CD Reissue     TBA
>Bevis Frond London Stone CD Reissue     TBA

I don't know if these will be remastered, but having the complete New River
Head in one package will be great on its own. Plus, I've held off on buying
the vinyl Miasma and Tryptych (I did buy Inner Marshland), hoping they would
get reissued on CD. And here they are! If Rubric follows through with its
current pricing policy, each CD will be $14 post paid, with the double being
$18.

Brian