HW: Film

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Tue Feb 6 03:49:31 EST 2001

Dear all

just to say that I have a new email address, and a new job, and a big daily
commute, but I can be found at wrightm at bre.co.uk, however onto my HW related
snippet.

I was watching 'Any given sunday' (Oliver Stone's films about american
fotball, with Al Pacino and Cameron Diaz) last weekend, and was glazing over
watching the credits roll past, when (and please correct me if this was all
a sleep deprivation induced fantasy) during the music credits up sneaks
Lifeform, performed and written by Dave Brock. I was hugely surprised at
this, but felt there were at least 3 other people in the world who would be
interested in this, so I'm hoping they're reading this.

Cheers

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.