Spacebrock?..Hawkwind?

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Feb 6 12:44:05 EST 2001

>> Spacebrock? Well.....if you cut out the old material and possibly
>> re-engineered and mixed the remaining tracks (as well as their
>> order).......it would be much better!

It did occur to me that SpaceBrock might be a merging of the aborted Brock
7696 and Looking For Love In the Lost Land Of Dreams albums which were
listed at Mission Control for some time, which would account for the old
material.
I rather like it.  The title track is a storming piece of, well,
space(b)rock (it was great at the Astoria).

Nick