HW: last few questions for the famous spin-offs file

Tue Feb 6 13:27:53 EST 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Douglas Pearson wrote:

> Assuming that the www interface at listserv.spc.edu will allow, here's a
> couple of answers ...
>
> >4. Did Simon House come from Magic Muscle to Hawkwind or direct from
> >High Tide?
>
> Immediately after High Tide (who split in 1971), Simon joined the Third Ear
> Band for their 'MacBeth' soundtrack (movie: '71, soundtrack: '72).  He
> would have been guesting with Magic Muscle at around the same time.

        Oh right! I thought TEB was before HT for some reason. Well never
mind, that explains why the sequence had gaps in it :-) Many thanks, and
also for the Tanz der Youth B-side info. Yours,
                                                Jon

ObCassette: Das Ludicroix - _Buzz Bomb_
--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |