BOC: Some possible stuff

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Feb 7 14:44:04 EST 2001

Chris Martin wrote:
> Deb Frost posted recently on tBS AOL Board that it looks like a May realease
> for the Helen Wheels Tribute CD and still the possibity of a Tribute Concert

The Cellsum site doesn't have specifics on the when and where, but there was
that big Brain Surgeons, X-Bros., David Roter show at Brownies that went
over well. Maybe they'll do it there.

> Les Bronstein SWU vocalist has mentioned that Rhino Records may realease Stalk
> Forrest Group and possibily SWU onto CD.

Wow! If Rhino remasters them and throws in some good liner notes...drool....

> Eric Bloom has mentioned that its possible that demo's and out takes from
> BOC's past might see the light of day.

I wonder if they'll follow Buck's lead and release them through the BOC Web
site? If Buck's had a good response to his Archive Series it's possible BOC
may think it's time to release these rare tunes directly to fans. Or, if
Rhino does the SFG/SWU CDs, maybe they'll put together a rarities box set?

> Looks like a big year for Joe Bouchard. More on this soon

According to the Cellsum site, he's playing in LA in early August. Wonder if
he's going to be in LA for some other reason as well....

Brian