HW: The newest Hawk

Captain Bl@ck starfield at SUPANET.COM
Wed Feb 7 14:42:36 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Sommers <novadrive at HOME.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: HW: The newest Hawk

> Hello Captain Bl at ck----
> Inquiring minds want to know:
>         -What is your musical background/history?

* I started playing Kazoo when I was about 12 and graduated from there.

>         -How did you come to join Hawkwind?

*  My guesting at Brixton and Astoria was a prize for winning the 'Funniest
Nik Turner Lymeric Competition'.

>         -What's next for Starfield?

* A £50,000 advance from EMI to re-record Space Ritual using just a paper
and comb.

>         -What's next for Hawkwind?

* Well this is just between you and me, but I hear Dave's to be formally
recognized in the Queen's birthday honours list, and Richard is to set up an
Indian Takeaway Reservation in Bath after winning £4,000,000 on the National
Lottery.

>         -Do the chicks dig a guy in a Big Hat?

* Dunno, do you know any spare chicks?