BOC Set list 01/25/01

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 7 19:26:54 EST 2001

Well, I'm happy for the West Coast folks, but I have to say I was
disappointed with the 01/25/01 Concho, OK show.  First show of the year, and
it was a yawner.

Setlist (from memory, so I may have some of the order wrong...)
Stairway
Before the Kiss
ETI
Pocket
Buck's Boogie
The Vigil
COF
Eric asked for the vote.  LDOM (Cheers)/Astronomy (Louder Cheers)/then he
said they'd come back to this.  He said they were going to play something
new.
Now Is The Time The Old Gods Return
BFY
Zilla
Intro/Reaper

Enc:  D&S

Really short set.  Less than 80 minutes total.  No LDOM/A/VOPW.   It was like
a throwback to the stale setlists they did the last couple of years.  Then I
see the breathtaking CA setlists and it makes the show that much more
disappointing.

Maybe next time...

Ric