Spacebrock?..Hawkwind?

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Wed Feb 7 20:10:20 EST 2001

No.....I would not rather have nothing at all.
But,I think SpaceBrock could still adequately stand on its own two feet
without the regurgitation of old material. I'm just baffled as to why Dave
Brock  feels justified in including old material amongst new
material.....it just doesn't make sense.
If there is some logical reasoning it's inclusion.......fine (I suppose!).
Or perhaps he feels a need to use up all of the audio space on the CD, and
so inserts some old material to pad it out a bit?

Over to you Mr Brock! .....Answers please!?

mel