BOC Set list 01/25/01

Chris Martin CultJacket at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 8 01:04:50 EST 2001

<<
 Really short set.  Less than 80 minutes total.  No LDOM/A/VOPW.   It was like
 a throwback to the stale setlists they did the last couple of years.  Then I
 see the breathtaking CA setlists and it makes the show that much more
 disappointing.

 Maybe next time...

 Ric >>
Ric,
       I've seen shows like this. For some reason it always seems to be the
ones I drive 4 hrs for.Uggggggh
Anway there was a report about this show. It was said that the opening band
was scratched and BOC took the stage an hour or so early and lots of folks
missed most of the show. This would be enough to tick me off. Buck said that
the club called them at like 7:30 and said get down here your going on
now,and they put a time limit on their show to wrap it up in under 90
mins......I cant figure that out. Dont clubs wanna keep you there longer so
they can sale you more booze?
Bummer since they dont play OK that much.