Cyberphobia

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 8 10:07:23 EST 2001

>When I was in London to see the HawkXmas show, I stayed with Jerry Bailes,
>who co-wrote 'Robot Love.'  Great chap, great song.

Which, to my ears, sounds just a bit like "Flying Doctor" musically
speaking.  The vocals are quite different.

I've discovered a few bands through www.mp3.com, though I'd say that the
bands don't always sound like the way they're advertised (through the
artist-supplied list of influences and 'soundalikes').

But I learned about the Italian group 'Sunscape' who are a spacey-proggish
sort of band, on the lines of Porcupine Tree.  And Milo Black, a psych
guitar-synth 'band', mostly one guys Miles (Something) from somewhere in the
UK.  And a couple more I can't remember at the moment.

>Carl Edlund Anderson
>mailto:scylding at carlaz.com
>http://www.mp3.com/Scylding/

And then there's this collection of fools that put up their (otherwise)
unreleased stuff.  I guess I'll have to figure out the whole mp3 thing now
that I have a computer with sound.

Grakkl (FAA)