Off: Sons of Selina

Thu Feb 8 12:55:58 EST 2001

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Chris Raymond wrote:

> I love the Sons of Selina. Have they ever played gigs around the UK? I have
> the 2 CDs and the EP and one cassette, but I really would like to hear
> morefrom this band. Are they still together? I guess I should have looked at
> the Delerium site before writing this.

        Um, given that Delerium now moves but rarely and portions of its
website haven't been updated for many years (do you know what Vex are
doing? Neither do they, but the web-page is still there), I'd go to
<http://members.aol.com/soselina/> as first port of call. Even that
doesn't answer the question of what they're doing now but I doubt Neil
Birchall will ever stop really. They don't tour much or at
all. Occasional gigs but only one tour to their credit I think, and that
supporting Porcupine Tree (possibly not one of Richard Allen's best
ideas?) Yours,
                Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |