Tape trading

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Feb 8 13:57:57 EST 2001

Thanks to everyone who sent me their list after I'd accidentally posted
mine up here. I've printed them all off.

However, to be fair to folks, I'll have to postpone any trades. At the
moment I'm quite a ways behind checking the bunch of CD's released since
June against the Codex and Discography. I'm also aware that I'm in the
middle of a compilation of the 1999 mini-tour that I still haven't
completed (sorry Dan - I really will get this done sooner or later) and
others of you will know of a couple of other projects which also need
some work. So to be fair to traders, I'll have to decline for the
moment. It seems unlikely that I'll really have time to do other than
the currently listed projects before the end of March. If you still
don't have what you're after from my list by then, remind me about it -
I'll be keeping those lists aside for then. I feel it'd be unfair to
promise trades and then take forever to get them sent out, and I have
had requests for an up to date Codex and it's down to me to get that
organised.

I apologise if anyone feels hard done by but I gotta prioritise if I'm
gonna get this stuff done.

Cheers

FoFP