HW: Mission COntrol, and Cyberphobia

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Feb 8 16:52:43 EST 2001

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: Mission COntrol, and Cyberphobia
:
:that's what I thought - what's going on?
:Andy Garibaldi

I saw updates to mission control, just way-the-heck down on the page.
(providing, of course, that this is new, and not just old that I missed)

Specifically the "On the Ether" section:

Canterbury Festival - August , Aldershot April 1st, Nottingham April 2nd -
whatever can these dates and places mean? - more data to follow soon....

Chrysalis TV will soon broadcast a programme on Channel 4 (UK) featuring
Hawkwind. The 'Top Ten' prog featuring HW will be aired in March on Channel
4. The series has already begun, and the Top Ten of progressive
rock is to be programme number 7, and it aires at 9.00pm.....

We may be doing a two/three day Hawkwind festival in the Lake District
area in the summer... there is also a possibility of hiring a holiday
camp.... a kind of Hawkwind weekend getaway..... stay tuned.......

[Let's hear it for a holiday camp/Hawkwind weekend getaway!!! -- Arin]

There is also the possibility of some gigs in France in May 2001......

We will be holding a live online IRC question and answer session soon....
more details to follow as soon as tests are completed.......

An Hawkwind trivia quiz will be online soon too.....

A documentary by the BBC (UK) is still in the pipeline..........

The "The Hawkwind Chronicles" book is now completed; awaiting more
data.

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559