BOC: Another bootleg tree, a little different this time.

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Feb 8 18:39:02 EST 2001

It has been long enough since the last BOC tree! I have a great bootleg that has been around for a while but is such great quality that I want to make sure everyone gets a copy. I traded for this during the last tree and can't remember who I traded with :( but whoever it was - THANKS! This bootleg is the infamous "The Thing!"

The show is excellent and much like ETL. It was recorded live June 18, 1981 in New York City.
The track list-

DISC 1
1. Dr. Music
2. ETI
3. Burnin' For You
4. Fire of Unknown Origin
5. Cities on Flame*
6. Joan Crawford
7. Flaming Telepaths
8. Veterans*
9. Hot Rails to Hell

DISC 2
1. ME 262
2. Heavy Metal
3. Reaper
4. Godzilla
5. Born to be Wild
6. 5 Guitar Jam
7. Roadhouse Blues

This tree will be a little different than last time. Since we have so few people that end up getting these shows last time, I will record them for ANYONE that wants a copy. Here is what you will have to do:

1) Email me at lauchnor at hotmail.com and ask for a copy. I'll send you my snail mail address.
2) Send me 2 blank cdr's and enough return postage to get the discs back to you. If you ship w/o jewel cases in a small padded mailer postage will run you about $0.76.
3) Wait by the mailbox
4) Open the package and enjoy.

If you have any questions let me know. I am on digest.

Thanks,
Brad L.