Croydon (fao Kris or Dave in particular)

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Feb 9 05:59:17 EST 2001

As Tim knows nothing about it, it looks like yet another piece of chaos has
made its way into the organisation(?) of a Hawkwind gig!  Oh well, after 25
years of following them I should be used to it!