Croydon (fao Kris or Dave in particular)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Feb 9 09:01:12 EST 2001

In article <200102091217.MAA14103 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, M Holmes
<fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
>> Although if it's wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. My tickets for Gong
>> earlier this year promised Here And Now as the support, but come the night
>> they were nowhere to be seen.
>
>That'll be the famous Gong Spinoff: "Somewhere Else and Later"
>
>FoFP

Always found it interesting that Here & Now released their "UFOasis"
album a full three years before Oasis released "Be Here Now".

Of course MOJO and UNCUT both dismissed my theory, that Oasis were just
a Here & Now rip-off outfit, as the musings of an idiot.

There you go, eh.
--
Jon