Tim Blake. Waterfalls In Space

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 9 12:29:42 EST 2001

David Bottomley writes:

> Mike wrote:

> >Tim said that he'd release it if he could find a way to do so that would
> >cover costs and not involve massive effort. Maybe if we put something
> >together for him then he could be persuaded? How many other Blake fans
> >would be after a CD or CDR release of this?
>
> Well, you can definitely count me in on this. I've had a (dodgy) copy of
> this tape for years and have to say that it contains some of Tim's best ever
> work (IMHO).

Absolutely.

> In fact, I *was* just about to transfer this to CDR myself, but
> if there's a better quality tape out there.........& I'm happy to help in
> any way possible. What were you thinking of - a CDR tree or something more
> formalised? Perhaps Keith can advise after is experiences with the Starfield
> CDR (which I really, really must buy soon)?
>
> But maybe Voiceprint can be persuaded to give this a full release? Or would
> this not cover costs & not involve massive effort?

So long as Tim and Voiceprint could come to agreement sooner than they
did with the Magick tour video.

> I mean, VP can hardly
> reject the idea on the grounds of the (poor) sound quality

Tim definitely claimed he had an excellent quality tape of this.

Could anyone else interested please register that interest and I'll keep
a list. Obviously the more of us there are, the more convincing a case we
can make to get this out.

> Dave

FoFP