HW: The newest Hawk

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 9 20:28:09 EST 2001

Dear Layla and the rest of you intergalactic dreamers,
        I said it in my Astoria write up, and I'll say it again. "Starfields"
was (outside of Hawkwind's own releases) the space rock CD event of the past
year. If you like Hawkwind, if you're on this list, you will more than likely
love this to shreds. It evokes the vibes of 70's Hawkwind in a huge way,
without copying riffs. Its very original, very well produced with a clear,
multi layered sound. The songs are the type that grow on you with repeated
visits. Get ahold of Andy at CD Services and let him hook you up with this.
And
the synth player does look rather dapper in an oversized hat. Very, very
recommended.
That's my 2 cents, love and peace, Eli