HW: side effect of listening to HW at work

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Feb 10 05:02:17 EST 2001

In article <e1.1025c8bb.27b650af at aol.com>, Al Ogilvy <Alogilvy at AOL.COM>
writes
>Interesting....Where do you work?
>I 've sneaked my own best of compilation on tape into work and its amazing
>how many people say "wow...whats this".
> You tell them HW and they say "Yeh...I remember them...are they still going
>?"
> Lets have a campaign.....Everyone take some Hawks into work and play it to
>your Co workers....If they like it make them a tape on the basis that they
>play it to someone, and start a tree !
> who needs radio play !!

Working for me, two or three Hawkwind albums EVERY day is just one of
the perks of the job. I'm sure the guys will all agree. They find it
hard to tell me just which is their favourite album, so I guess they
must just like them all.

I think we'll listen to the 3 Disc Epoch Eclipse now...
--
Jon