OFF: HW pirates

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 10 19:43:25 EST 2001

Kevin,
talk to Mikey about pirates. he says he has some (or one, I forget)
I think it's a Korean Xenon Codex Lp....possibly others.
any band with any kind of market has pirate releases of their stuff.
A pirate release is an exact copy of the official one, but sold without
permission. and sometimes there are cheesy releases of butchered collections,
ie: a Russian pirate of Black Sabbath with material from their 1st & 2nd LP
mixed together.
bob

In a message dated 2/10/01 8:13:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
novadrive at HOME.COM writes:

> No, I've never seen a Hawkwind counterfeit, but maybe some of the zany
>  completeists out there have stumbled across one?

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html