OFF: essential gong?

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Feb 12 02:15:30 EST 2001

I always thought "Shamal" was an OK album, but then again, it was the first
Gong record I heard, which I only discovered after hearing Steve Hillage's
guitar work on Xitintoday which led me to Gong to begin with......pretty good
music to listen late to at night after a weekend burn......whih then led me to
Steve Hillage's "Green" album........