HW: New plans or not

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Feb 13 09:36:38 EST 2001

>I think we need to accept that the days of the 30-date tour are probably
>pretty much over & that the band will most likely concentrate on a limited
>number of events such as the Astoria Xmas party. I just hope that (talking
>about the UK only) they do this in the provinces as well as London

heh, I have long ago given up hope they will visit the southeastern
united states, so how often they tour is not that big a deal to me.

>>Or remember the early nienties. Hawkwind as a trio, ambient stuff and by
>>the time we thought they wouldn't ever create new stuff then came "ALIEN
>>4"!!!!!
>

>Yeah, but just to be awkward, I preferred the ambient, trippy stuff of 92/93
>to Alien 4 (live & studio), but I suspect I'm in a minority here!

Actually, yeah, I agree with you on that one.  I know there are others.
Even IITBOTFTBD, which I didn't care for initiually, has grown on me.
I liked The Business Trip more than Alien 4...

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold