OFF: Quake skins

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Feb 13 10:31:50 EST 2001

Hi,

>While there might be someone else who wanted Hawkwind and had it,
>there was also a character in the Ultima series named Hawkwind, he
>was a seer you had to visit in Ultima IV to check on your progress
>towards becoming an avatar.

IIRC he also appears in the latest Ultima (Ascension). I'm not sure because
the last time I played it was about a year ago, but he is mentioned in the
manual of the game.
I've always wondered if Richard Garriott is some sort of a HW-fan (I doubt
that the character's name is pure coincidence).

(c)IAO

         D'my favourite Computer-games series'+R