OFF: "Space Des Not Care" Play-lists 2/3 and 2/10

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 13 15:18:10 EST 2001

In message <ac.10e28dfc.27bac282 at aol.com>, Chuck Rosenberg
<Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> writes

>the "Hell" theme is that it's some of the Residents' harsher/scarier bits...

Plenty to choose from then! Only a single CD you say?!

>The Shapeshifter bonus track "Goddess Invocation/Om Riff"
>G. Invo. is an intro of Gylli doing a Gaia-type monologue over numerous
>gliss/synth, the Om part is about as good as most versions I've heard...

Sounds good, I'd really like to hear that, but I refuse to buy the album again
for one track! (lightweight of me, eh?)
--
Nick Medford