Completism

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 13 16:13:09 EST 2001

Whoa, is time looping back on itself, am I having a deja-vu attack, what?
Didn't these exact same posts appear a few weeks ago? Whas'appenin'?

In message <003501c095fe$34709880$7c1528d5 at starfield>, Captain Bl at ck
<starfield at SUPANET.COM> writes

--
Nick Medford