Brain Surgeons CD`s in the UK

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Feb 13 18:45:25 EST 2001

In message <00cb01c09616$2e946d20$0100a8c0 at kermitz>, Si Halley
<sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK> writes
> I have no experience
>of ordering direct from the states and have heard a package of 5 cd`s may
>get stopped at customs and have a load of charges added on that`ll double
>the cost anyway.

For albums which are only available on import it's well worth the risk.

I've ordered CDs from the US many times, only twice have I been unlucky
enough to get clobbered for import duty, and even then the total price was
cheaper than buying UK imports.
--
Nick Medford