Cambridge gig pushed back until at least late April:

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Wed Feb 14 11:51:02 EST 2001

I received word from The Cambridge Rock Society this morning, informing
me that they have lost the date(s) for March due to their ongoing
negotiations with Bedouin.
They are now talking about scheduling the show in late April, but what
will really happen, is I think anyone's guess...

Thanks for all the support regarding the staging of this show. I cannot
guarantee whether or not Sloterdijk will still be part of this event if
and when it happens, and I certainly can't speak for any of the other
artists. I will try to make it, if at all possible.

I look forward to playing in the UK, and hope to find the opportunity
soon, maybe still in Cambridge, maybe somewhere else..

All the best to everyone,

Peace, Mike Burro (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl