HW: RUSSIAN CD ROM CON'T......

Alissa coral at APORT.RU
Wed Feb 14 16:04:12 EST 2001

> >Looks like a disk full of MP3s.  What a scam!
>

>   that was my assumption........mine goes into a box........never to be
> heard from....only looked at......

Well... it's russia, the cd piracy is in its fine form here. And there's no
law about mp3... If they make pirate cds - they can be charged, but not for
mp3.

And I guess all of these mp3s can be downloaded via Napster from a lot of
users. If someone buy this compilation of mp3s (of not so good quality) and
one likes some albums - one can buy them on original cds.
Though - of course, this company shouldn't make these mp3 cds for sale :(

Alice