Stallk Forrest CD Avaliable Now

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Feb 15 09:26:51 EST 2001

Thomas Rickert wrote:
> Is it worth getting? Can someone give a rundown on what it sounds like?

From
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Acnnnsnpnntjsnnnj

"Of course this is of considerable interest to fans of Blue Oyster Cult, but
general psychedelic collectors with little or no love for that band will
find this worth seeking as well. Imagining a poppier Love with higher vocals
and instrumental arrangements more akin to Doorsy guitars and organs gets
you a little close to picturing the Stalk-Forrest Group sound."

When I've played it for fans of The Doors or the Grateful Dead, they've all
liked it.

Brian