OFF: astralasia/magma question

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Feb 15 14:29:34 EST 2001

Hi,

>But if you want to be seduced by Magma, get 'Attahk' and if you want your
>head blown apart by the band get 'Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh'.

ACK.
Almost every Magma-album is excellent, the only album to stay away from IMO
is "Merci" (although it has its moments, too).

>Thier latest double CD is a double CD of drum solos - now who the hell
>else would
>do that!!! What a band.

BTW, has anyone here already listened to the new 3CD Box-Set of the
Theusz-Hamtaahk Trilogy? I'm interested in buying it, but don't know if
it's worth the money (260 Francs which is about 45$).

(c)IAO

                         D+R

np: Magma, "Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandöh"

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de