OFF: A Question on Bootlegs vs trading - the bottom line

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 15 19:46:05 EST 2001

In a message dated 2/15/01 4:42:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, swann at CUGC.ORG
writes:

> I am more than half convinced that my vinyl copy of _Spine of God_
>  (which I paid a mint for) is a counterfeit.  The front cover of the
>  sleeve slightly out of focus, like it was taken from a photograph of
>  the real album cover...
>
>  Steve

Steve,
I think that's how the official release looked like. Unless every copy I've
seen since it came out were all pirates. Didn't one of the cd re-issues look
like that also?
bob

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html