BOC/BRAIN: im an unofficial homepage guy

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Fri Feb 16 09:33:21 EST 2001

If you clicks yer browsers to rockcritics.com
(a good site with loads o rock cirtic type itnerviews an' such,You'll fin:

***Kerouac never drove so he never drove alone. (This isn't an official Richard
Meltzer site, but it IS a treasure trove of Meltzer articles, all linked from
one place. Dandy.) [02/14/01]

O' course, that website B mine
to look at that darling piece o hoohah o mine:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny4/ungodlyvision/rants/article7.htm

I also put a link to Rhino Rec's. for the Stalk Forrest Group thing there,
since he always seemed to dig What is Quicksand? o'er a chunk of BOCS output in
time.

Yay. Visit and make my counter count like a crazed coutning thing.

Jason