HW -Canterbury Connection?

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 17 12:04:49 EST 2001

In a message dated 2/17/01 11:49:41 AM, Colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

<<  in my dim and distant memory I seem to recal that a really early Soft

> machine track from somewhere netween '67 and '69 was the first to use the

> phrase 'heavy metal' in this context, but just not got the time to go

> checking this out - anyone here an expert who may know.

===

dinna look at moi, squire, i'm just waiting for the expert to show up.

if the soft machine had beaten steppenwolf to the use of phrase 'heavy metal'
i think we would have heard about it, over 30 years later.

dontcha think?

"<>"

gee, these expert's chairs are really comfy; might just take myself a nap....