OFF: magma question/Brockspace demo

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 18 16:58:34 EST 2001

Andy Garibaldi asked:

>Oh, by the way, I finally got around to comparing my review copy of
>'Brockspace' CD with the official release and mine has 14 tracks and lasts
>42 mons against the real one that has 17 tracks and 52 mins - do any of
>those that got the mis-pressed version that was on sale at the Astoria know
>how many tracks are on that one and if it's the same length as the one I
>have, for which the missing tracks are the first three on the 'real'
album -
>confused?

Yep - the mis-pressed version has 15 tracks. It misses out tracks 1, 2 & 17
(Life Form, Some People Never Die & Do You Want This Body) from the official
release, but inserts Damage of Life between Sex Dreams &  To Be Or Not To
Be. Total time is 45 mins.

BTW, has anyone heard back from Voiceprint re. the free CD yet? How do
people feel about this offer? What I want to know is, what were they
originally planning on offering as the free CD (assuming that they hadn't
planned on mis-pressing Spacebrock!)?

Dave