Off: Re: HW:Damnation Alley film on BBC tonight

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Mon Feb 19 13:22:31 EST 2001

> Well, I never read the book, and the movie isn't exactly Citizen
> Kane, but remember, it does feature Warren Oates and Peter Fonda
> in the same flick, so perhaps we should be preapared to cut it a
> little slack...
>
> theo

I haven't seen Damnation Alley, but I know Warren Oates and Peter Fonda are
not in it.  Warren Oates is my favorite actor.  I believe you might be
thinking of Race With The Devil, Oates, Fonda, Loretta Switt, (where they
see a satanic cult sacrifice somebody and spend the rest of the movie
running away in a motor home).