BOC: Re Masters!!

RPManny rpmanny at SPRYNET.COM
Mon Feb 19 20:10:01 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Jackson" <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: BOC: Re Masters!!

> On 19 Feb 2001, at 19:13, Tim Hall wrote:
>
> > Ted Jackson wrote:
> >
> > >What do you think the chances are for a few new live tunes?  That
> > >would follow the pattern Sony has pursued with other bands getting
> > >the re-master treatment...
> >
> > I'd love to hear the complete set for Some Enchanted Evening.
> >
> Was that all from one show?  I don't have it with me, but I was under
> the impression that it was pieced together from various concerts...
>
> theo

I was at the Atlanta show and absent from the album are: ME262, This Ain't
the Summer of Love (5 guitars), Stairway to the Stars and Born to be Wild
(also, Harvester of Eyes may have been on the list, I don't recall though).
I'm certain that there were several more tunes, but these were the ones that
jumped out at me.  I had hoped to hear I love the Night and Golden Age of
Leather, but those tunes didn't make, although I understand that they were
in the rotation.

Best regards,
Richard