I need some new sounds - hep meh

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Feb 19 22:18:20 EST 2001

ggeeeerrrrrooovyyy

Mb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dhuggins
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 7:57 AM
  Subject: Re: I need some new sounds - hep meh

  Captain,

          Sorry about not noticing you slipping thru the gates.  I found a few locations that might have what you are looking for:

  http://www.masterbits.de/rom_e.htm

  http://www.voicecrystal.com/korg.htm

  http://pro-rec.com/synthsounds.html?122,10#WS

  Also what appears to be a good site for Wavestation Homegrown Patches

  http://www.zycha.com//trading.html

  And some info on all the available offboard, computer-based editors (for a price;)

  http://hem.fyristorg.com/twilek/wseditors.htm

  Please, no body parts.  I really would like a VCS3 though.

  Dave