BOC: Re Masters!!

Michael R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Tue Feb 20 06:11:39 EST 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Robert C. Mayo wrote:
> > IIRC, two songs were recorded on the British leg of the tour - what's
> > the chance of ever seeing them over here again?

And talking of 'Some Enchanted Evening', I went to one UK gig, many years
ago, when they played Cream's "I feel free" - great performance, I never
saw Cream play it live. Was this song ever recorded / released?

- Mike Godwin

PS I just received a track listing from Rhino for the Stalk Forrest CD.
Has anyone posted it? If not, I am happy to oblige.