HW: Odd HW tracks

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Feb 20 19:33:17 EST 2001

>Hi,
>Does anyone have a listing of those odd HW tracks that have cropped up on
>non-HW CDs or just as bonus tracks :
>I'm thinking of stuff like:
>
>Space Sex (Alien vinyl?)
>Theta Orinis (have I imagined this one)

Terror (sic) Mystica, from the boot CD entitled Theta Orionis, I believe you
mean.  Terra Mystica it should be, innit?

The single Gimme Shelter w/ Sam Fox was on that one as well.

There was also a live Lord of Light (left off of Love in Space) on a vinyl
EP or something, right?

Then there's the blanga track with the long title from the 25 Years On boxset.

And of course, Honky Dorky and Dreams of Isis and Nuclear Toy and Raping
Robots in the Street and ....

>Bonus tracks on California Brainstorm
>The Pink Floyd Encyclopedia thingy
>Isn't there a live Love In Space on Ambient Anarchists?

There are a couple of otherwise unseen versions of tracks on AA, three or
four I think.

>I'm sure there's many others which is why I'm after some sort of
pre-compiled >list.
>Failing this, where can I locate the latest online Codex?

This will certainly have all the info you need...I forget where it's
currently residing...it was a recent thread on the yahoo list.

Grakkl (FAA)