HW:OFF- MIKE FoFP

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Feb 21 06:32:00 EST 2001

>So what happened? The auction was cancelled? Is this some dastardly
>scheme of yours to avoid a fair fight?
>
>FoFP

 Mike,,,,it wasn't me this time.....If you were not paying me back for my
twisted and DASTARDLY (it was DASTARDLY, wasn't it!) scheming on the BBC, I
think I may know who it might have been...

Have you found out yet????

and PS--I wouldn't fight you fair because you'd win.....if we ever fight
it'll have to be with money, as I couldn't beat you without a suckercrunch
from a beerbottle....

But it was a joke..you know that....

off to go try to raise hell

don't they know this boy never sleeps.....

Mike...I ACTUALLY HOPE YOU GOT IT...because if you did not, it means I have
TRULY BEEN DECEIVED>>>>>>>>>>>>